Resins & Compounds
Polymics,® Ltd.'s premier line of Pyramid™ and Arylmax® compounds can be combined with a wide range of fillers and reinforcements to meet virtually any application requirement(s). Our compounds are made from only the highest quality resins, and all compounding is carried out in our clean room facilities to ensure that your product is not contaminated or compromised in any way.
Polymics® is Up to the Challenge!
Polymics’® superior technical knowledge allows us to work directly with product designers to create new polymer formulations designed specifically to provide the optimum performance for their specific application. No matter what your application requires: wear resistance, chemical resistance, lubricity, conductivity, or all of these and more, we will work with you to develop the ideal solution.
Standard Ultra-High Performance Polymers
Polyketones (PEEK, PEKK, PAEK)
- PEEK - Unfilled, Reinforced, and Lubricated Polyetheretherketone
- Pyramid™ CC PEEK - Woven Carbon Fiber Cloth Reinforced Polyetheretherketone
- Arylmax® K PEKK - Unfilled and Reinforced Polyetherketoneketone
- Arylmax® P PAEK - Unfilled Polyaryletherketone
Polyimides (PBI, PI, PEI)
- Celazole® PBI - Unfilled, Easily Machinable, Carbon Fiber, and Static Dissipative Polybenzimidazole
- Pyramid™ PI - Unfilled and 15% Graphite-Lubricated Polyimide
- Ultem® PEI - Unfilled, Reinforced, and Static Dissipative Polyether Imide
Other Polymers (PPS, PPSU, PBT)
*Click to enlarge
Fillers and Reinforcements Utilized
- Glass Powders, Fibers, Spheres, and Beads
- Carbon Powders, Fibers, and Nanofibers
- Lubricants including PTFE, Silicones, MoS2, TiO2, and Graphite
- Conductive Fillers including Carbon, Stainless Steel, and Inherently Dissipative Polymers (IDPs)
- Custom Colors
*Click to enlarge
Polymics,® Ltd. is also the leader in reprocessing ultra-high performance thermoplastic resins. Our reprocessed grades have been granulated, melt filtered, and then re-pelletized under the tightest quality control standards. For cost-sensitive applications, these products offer an effective alternative to virgin materials.